Hot, hot, hot.
Hot, hot, hot, hot.
Let me rephrase that...
Scorch, scorch, scorch.
Bake, bake, bake, bake.
Dry, dry, dry.
Oklahoma City is close to setting a record of 100-or-over-degree-days-in-a-row. The record is 50 days (?), and I think they're on day 45.
But, I think I've seen something about a break in the heat later this coming week, with highs in "only" the 90's???? Ooh, bring it on!!!!!
Basically my brains are melted, and I don't want to do anything anymore. We're all still praying for rain and cooler weather, but especially the rain. All through Texas-Oklahoma-Kansas and around. Thankfully, up home in Kansas they had some rain last night, around an inch? Praise God! I'm thankful for ANYONE to get rain.
So if we can just take each day and bear up under it awhile longer, maybe it'll get below 100!!! Let's not give up praying for rain, rain, rain, and a break in this heat as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment