I received a start of an African Violet this last spring from a friend. Since then, it has become thick with new leaves, and just recently started to bloom! You can see blooms, plus CLUSTERS OF BUDS beneath them waiting their turn. Our garden may be scorched, but my one indoor plant is doing beautifully!

Way to go! I have NEVER been able to keep one of those alive!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI remember Grandma C. having a pot of these in her west living room window. :) I've never tried having them until now. I just have it in a south window and keep it watered good - I'm surprised I'm keeping this one going! LOL But the blooms sure are pretty.
ReplyDeleteMy grandma also grew BEAUTIFUL african violets. .I didn't have good luck with the one I tried. .my grandma's grew in the north window. .mine was in the south and seemed to burn. I love 'em!!
ReplyDelete