Just to note that this blog may be "sporadic" for another week - I've gotta wait for Monday for my health issue to be dealt with. Meanwhile, here's an entertaining picture of our younger son that might brighten your day:
I just stumbled on your blog - I tend to do that with quilting blogs :) I'm always so impressed with quilting. I do a lot of crafts but that's one I've never done - its so lovely but so precise. So I kind of roam around... drooling pretty much :)
Tracy - thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you can try out quilting sometime - it's great. :)
Thanks so much Kaishon - I will just be glad to have this done. It's not a major thing, but it's nothing to sneeze at either. I sure appreciate prayers - mostly that it will go just fine with no problems. :) Thanks again!
Thank you too, Melanie and Cindy! I'll sure update when I can. This thing is set for Monday morning, 7:30 a.m. Have to be at hosp. at 6:30. Have to take a vailum at 5:30. THAT should be interesting. LOL (Then they'll use a local.) Don't know if I ever mentioned what was going on --- I have 2 cysts to be removed from the back of my head, and one from my arm. The ones on my head have been there for probably 16 years, but one got fairly big, hence now for the need of the hospital setting instead of the office setting. I just appreciate prayers so much that I won't be too nervous, and it will go fine! Thanks again!
I just stumbled on your blog - I tend to do that with quilting blogs :) I'm always so impressed with quilting. I do a lot of crafts but that's one I've never done - its so lovely but so precise. So I kind of roam around... drooling pretty much :)
ReplyDeleteWanted to stop by and say - wow!
Tracy
I hope everything is ok! Your son is adorable. Feel better soon! Will definitely pray.
ReplyDeleteI've been praying for you this week! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteRhonda, you are still in my prayers as we approach the weekend. I'm hoping that you will soon have the health issues under control.
ReplyDeleteCindy
Tracy - thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you can try out quilting sometime - it's great. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Kaishon - I will just be glad to have this done. It's not a major thing, but it's nothing to sneeze at either. I sure appreciate prayers - mostly that it will go just fine with no problems. :) Thanks again!
Thank you too, Melanie and Cindy! I'll sure update when I can. This thing is set for Monday morning, 7:30 a.m. Have to be at hosp. at 6:30. Have to take a vailum at 5:30. THAT should be interesting. LOL (Then they'll use a local.) Don't know if I ever mentioned what was going on --- I have 2 cysts to be removed from the back of my head, and one from my arm. The ones on my head have been there for probably 16 years, but one got fairly big, hence now for the need of the hospital setting instead of the office setting. I just appreciate prayers so much that I won't be too nervous, and it will go fine! Thanks again!