Guess I didn't know you had a second blog!! I'll have to check out the recipe site. I am a recipe junkie too!! Just a couple weeks ago I came home with a Taste of home cookie cookbook bought from books r fun for 12 bucks!! I dont know if you have ever seen one of their cookbooks, but they are great. I have about 20 recipes already flagged for 4-H, Christmas, and just for me! I'll let you know if I get any keepers!
The second one's "Treasure New and Old" on the blog list. :) Your cookie book sounds good - sounds like you got a great deal! Isn't that "awful" (not really, ha ha) when you get a book like that and find so many that you want to try? Have fun! And thanks - I'd love to know about any good ones. :)
Guess I didn't know you had a second blog!! I'll have to check out the recipe site. I am a recipe junkie too!! Just a couple weeks ago I came home with a Taste of home cookie cookbook bought from books r fun for 12 bucks!! I dont know if you have ever seen one of their cookbooks, but they are great. I have about 20 recipes already flagged for 4-H, Christmas, and just for me! I'll let you know if I get any keepers!
ReplyDeleteThe second one's "Treasure New and Old" on the blog list. :) Your cookie book sounds good - sounds like you got a great deal! Isn't that "awful" (not really, ha ha) when you get a book like that and find so many that you want to try? Have fun! And thanks - I'd love to know about any good ones. :)
ReplyDelete