Saturday, January 1, 2011

Thirty Years

What a difference 30 years makes! But still glad to be a cowgirl at heart. :)


In my late teens:




This last summer, in my late-40's:



And this last time, I may have been on a borrowed horse, but I had my VERY OWN SPURS. :)

5 comments:

  1. You look great!! =) (In both pictures, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you've changed much!! And it probably doesn't feel like 30 years ought to feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The main difference is getting on the horse. LOL!! But at least this time last August I didn't need the help of a chair or fence or someone boosting me up like other times before that recently - so maybe it's gradually coming back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...you dig up the best old stuff!! I really enjoyed the post on the Denver Stock Show too...way to go!

    Belated Happy New Year to you and yours~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics! You look fabulous--never would have guessed the pics were taken that many years apart!

    Hope you and your family had a great holiday season. I'm busy catching up on your blog over my Christmas break off from college. Your posts are lovely, as always!

    ReplyDelete