I'm sorry, but I find this slightly humorous:
Night before last - Boss to Son: "I'll meet you in the morning at 8:30 at _____ ." Son: "O.K."
Yesterday morning, I drive Son to destination (here in town) at 8:30 on the dot. No boss there yet. So we make a loop around town. Boss calls Son: "I got behind, I'll pick you up at your house a little after 9." Son: "O.K."
We go home. We wait. We wait. WE WAIT. WE WAIT SOME MORE. A little after 10, Boss calls Son: "I'm already at _____, you can come on down and meet me here." So I drive Son to original destination an hour and a half after the original time.
Gotta love being flexible! :)
Last night as we all quit, Boss to me, concerning Son: "I'll pick him up at 8:30 in the morning." At 8:40 this morning, he was here! I call that GOOD!!! So starts another day of being very flexible with our schedule. That's normal for us!
I know several people that are like this, and they are not even farmers! hehe I'm quite the opposite and like to be early for everything!
ReplyDelete