Ropin' my thoughts, and brandin' 'em as my own.
That sewing looks pretty, Chocolate, my favorite, and music is even better!
sounds perfect! so glad you are having time to sew.I've always wanted to make a log cabin- guess it is about time I do it. Yours is very pretty,
Thanks, y'all! :) Rhonda, just jump in and try - it's a fun pattern, and goes together a lot easier than I anticipated. The combinations are limitless with colors and arrangements. I'm looking forward to deciding how to put the blocks together.
You had me with sewing and chocolate!!
Can't beat that, can you Sara? :)
That sewing looks pretty, Chocolate, my favorite, and music is even better!
ReplyDeletesounds perfect! so glad you are having time to sew.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to make a log cabin- guess it is about time I do it. Yours is very pretty,
Thanks, y'all! :) Rhonda, just jump in and try - it's a fun pattern, and goes together a lot easier than I anticipated. The combinations are limitless with colors and arrangements. I'm looking forward to deciding how to put the blocks together.
ReplyDeleteYou had me with sewing and chocolate!!
ReplyDeleteCan't beat that, can you Sara? :)
ReplyDelete